Moving Together is for those with long-term health conditions to move together with others whilst reaping the benefits it has to offer in a relaxed and enjoyable way. Standing and sitting options. Suitable for MS, Parkinson’s, Stroke, Cancer and Rheumatoid conditions.
– Register here: https://forms.office.com/r/GNkw8KE7y6
1. Opportunity to socialise, meet new people, feel less isolated, and feel belonged.
2. Improve balance, mobility, strength, and co-ordination.
3. Keeps both your body and mind active and alert.
4. Prevents the risk of falling.
5. Increases the skill and precision of everyday movement tasks.
6. Greater confidence and self-worth.
7. Increase enthusiasm to try out new activities and places.
8. Increases fluidity of movement.
9. Regular exercise in a fun and enjoyable way.
10. Increase motivation and energy levels.
FRONTLINEdance is not able to provide medical or personal care. Carers are welcome to join in or stay nearby.